⭐Do not miss this breakthrough model as far as electric bicycle is concerned!
The market is boiling and catalogs are beginning to be overwhelming, but in addition, many restless manufacturers have managed to distance themselves from the rest and launched in 2018 several completely renovated ebikes. Today we have thought it interesting to review this awesome folding electric bike, once again from the great manufacturer Shimano. In addition to the innovation that involves being electric and folding, it is super light, since it weighs only 18 kg and has a range of 80 km.
If your thing is elegance and follow classic models but mix with a futuristic vision this will be your best option. It’s a pretty eye-catching bicycle and perfect for walks. It has an aluminum frame that makes it one of the lightest bicycles you can find. It has an assisted pedaling system with 5 levels of control that you can graduate in power for greater comfort. That’s right, it incorporates a pedaling assistance control.
Attention to the technical characteristics of this electric bicycle that we bring you next:
- 36V 16Ah Ion-Lithium Battery
- 250W Brushless Motor
- Assisted pedaling system
- LCD display:
– Indicator level of assistance to the pedaling with 3 levels
– Battery capacity.
- Variable power accelerator
- Shimano professional change TY-18 7v
- Autonomy 80 km
- Maximum speed 25 km / h
- Charging time 4h
Here you have the comments of the buyers in case you have not finished deciding
- Ideal to go around the city, it is very comfortable and light, and the price quality ratio I think is unsurpassed, what I have my doubts is that the battery lasts as long as the ad says, for the rest everything is fine.
- The bike is very good about the quality, I had a problem with the battery and the manufacturer solved it quickly. For now I have very good feelings.
- Very complete, it folds very fast and the lightest I have found with gears and for this price. It comes with lights and suspension.
- The operation is, in this first week of use, great. The front cushioning helps a lot